Business Networking provides information, resources and support to busy business owners who are bogged down and frustrated.
It’s not easy to develop and manage a successful business.
You need to:
- Manage all the different aspects of your business.
- Archive quality and efficiency in every area of your business.
- Plan, budget, forecast and measure to minimise your risk and achieve your goals
- Stay in front of your customers and on top of your competition.
- Hire, train, motivate and manage your employees.
- Manage your finances to pay everyone on time and leave a cash surplus.
- Achieve a fair work/life balance and make a decent income.
Business Networking Essex focuses on three critical areas that help business owners take control of operations.
- Setting up your accounting system.
- Streamlining your bookkeeping.
- Budgeting income and expenditure and forecasting cash flow.
- Identifying and measuring the critical drivers that drive sales, profit and cash flow.
- Interpreting financial reports to determine future action.
- Managing your paperwork.
- Meeting your tax and super obligations.
- Collecting your customer payments within your trading terms.
- Paying your employees and suppliers to maximise your cash flow.
- Writing great recruitment ads.
- Effective interviewing.
- Finding the right attitude and the right fit.
- Skills and attitude testing.
- Documenting conditions of employment.
- Inductions and training .
- Delegating effectively.
- Managing performance.
- Developing leadership & management skills.
- Organisational planning.
- Mapping business processes.
- Creating policies that set high standards.
- Creating procedures/training manuals.
- Organising manual/electronic filing systems.